Its 12:03 pm
This entry is a little late…I was supposed to share seven things about myself that no one knows about. But what is it I could share,the life I had is long gone and as I sit here trying to figure out what I could share,I realize as far as me personally goes,I’m pretty much dried out,I may have to recycle some old memories to share as I haven’t done anything of note that I haven’t shared.
But then again,since I have now have 202 Word Press followers of my blog now. So I while what I post may be things long time readers know,they may be new to new readers. Now if I can dredge up seven things.
1. While I live in Michigan,I was born and raised in California. I lived in California until 1999 and then moved here. I do not miss California but I miss my friends there.
2. I have one brother,Phil and one sister,Christine of whom I’m very proud of.
Phil lives in Oregon and Christine lives in California.
3. I used to be a talent buyer in California and booked over 1,500 live shows.
My favorite woman singer is Barbara Manning and my favorite male singer is Dave Alvin.
4. I was married to Lori Ann for 9 years and together with her for 14 years. She died of uterine cancer 20 May 13 after fighting her illness for over 2 years. She was the bravest and most courage-filled person I have ever met.
5. I no longer can sleep in a quiet house,I have to have some kind of white noise to help me sleep. I have insomnia but lately I have been sleeping better and dreaming more.
6. I am blessed to have some great friends and I’m always grateful for their kindness.
7. As I mentioned,I am a pretty boring person. In fact I am the most boring person I know. You would have liked the old me when I had a wife and a happy life.
7a I have a cheetah named Paladin who keeps me entertained.
I don’t know if this is what I’m supposed to share or not. I really don’t do very much but I’m trying. I actually did Thanksgiving for the first time since Lori passed away and I now have a small Christmas tree which I hope to put up this year. I’m looking for a bike and am looking forward to walking again in the Spring.